Travel & Hotel
Join us in St. Louis!
We're excited to be hosting the 2019 International Drug Policy Reform Conference in St. Louis, MO. St. Louis is full of unique attractions, a vibrant music and arts scene, and plenty of shopping.
5 Reasons to Get Excited about St. Louis
- Ride 630 feet to the top of the Gateway Arch, an architectural marvel and the tallest man-made monument in the U.S., for a stunning view of St. Louis and the Mississippi River.
- Explore the City Museum, a quirky playground/museum built using local found objects. Climb through the tunnel system, ride the rooftop Ferris wheel, and slide down the ten-story slide!
- Visit the Old Courthouse, one of America’s most important historic sites, where Dred Scott sued for his and his wife Harriet’s freedom, and where Virginia Minor filed a civil suit for women’s right to vote.
- Take advantage of all the dining and nightlife options St. Louis has to offer. From live music venues, to restaurants and distilleries, there’s plenty to choose from during your stay.
- Take a tour, relax in the unique Biergarten, and see the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
Join our mailing list for important announcements about hotel and travel information.