Travel & Hotel
Join us in St. Louis!
We're excited to be hosting the 2019 International Drug Policy Reform Conference in St. Louis, MO at the beautiful Union Station Hotel. In addition to our historic and unique conference venue, St. Louis is full of unique attractions, a vibrant music and arts scene, and plenty of shopping.
5 Reasons to Get Excited about St. Louis
- Ride 630 feet to the top of the Gateway Arch, an architectural marvel and the tallest man-made monument in the U.S., for a stunning view of St. Louis and the Mississippi River.
- Explore the City Museum, a quirky playground/museum built using local found objects. Climb through the tunnel system, ride the rooftop Ferris wheel, and slide down the ten-story slide!
- Visit the Old Courthouse, one of America’s most important historic sites, where Dred Scott sued for his and his wife Harriet’s freedom, and where Virginia Minor filed a civil suit for women’s right to vote.
- Take advantage of all the dining and nightlife options St. Louis has to offer. From live music venues, to restaurants and distilleries, there’s plenty to choose from during your stay.
- Take a tour, relax in the unique Biergarten, and see the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
Join our mailing list for important announcements about hotel and travel information.