About the Conference
End The Drug War. Build a New World. #Reform2025
The International Drug Policy Reform Conference took place October 18-21, 2023, in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2025, the conference will take place in Detroit, Michigan from November 12-15.
The Reform Conference is the premier gathering of the growing and dynamic drug policy reform movement. Every other year, the Drug Policy Alliance hosts this event, bringing together people working on the full range of drug policy issues from across the United States and around the world to listen, learn, and strategize.
2023 attendees spent three days building community with people committed to finding alternatives to the war on drugs while participating in sessions given by leading experts from around the world. More than 1,500 attendees representing over 50 countries joined us in Phoenix, Arizona!
We were thrilled to share our new strategic vision and to strategize and mobilize reform with you in 2023.
We strategized, built community, and organized around:
- Decriminalizing Drugs and Building Health-Based Alternatives
- Ensuring Our Systems Help, Not Hurt by Uprooting the Drug War from Our Daily Lives
- Reinvesting Resources into Communities and Divesting from Punitive Police Responses
- Rethinking and Reducing Punishment of People in the Drug Trade
- Legalizing and Regulating Drugs the Right Way
Want to stay updated?
Join our mailing list for important announcements about the conference, including when registration opens for Reform 2025.
For more information, please email email@example.com